January 6, 2012

Will Drawer Decor help my clutter utensil drawer?

I think I can smell cleaning products while I"m reading my favorite blogs. It seems everyone is doing major spring cleaning and organizing in January! Not wanting to be left out of the fun I have decided to clean out the kitchen cabinets and drawers, but the drawer clean out will have to wait until my new gadget Drawer Decor arrives.

Drawer Decor is a silicone mat with wedges, called divitz, that separate utensils so your drawer is always neat and orderly. With Drawer Decor, you can customize your utensils to suit your culinary needs. 

Since I am now a fan of YouTube I  searched for a video, and I found one!


I signed up to become a member of Open Sky and receive emails from people who select items to go on sale. This item was selected by OrgJunkie, and I took the bait, ordered two of these in red for my utensil drawers. I sure hope this will end my cluttered drawers. I'll let you know when it arrives, and I install this organizer in my kitchen drawers.

This is my personal opinion. I have not been compensated in any way by Open Sky or Drawer Decor.


7 comments:

  1. Hi Paulette! You'll have to come over and check my post out today! I'm going to try and mail out your package today too! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would probably be great for people who don't have a several-years'-worth collection of utensils! I know I should probably part with some of them, but the minute I do that, I need that particular one!

    And you're right (Round Church, Cambridge) that 'they don't make things like they used to!' That place is like a bomb shelter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep hoping for a miracle solution for my drawers, too! It this turns out to be one for you, I will want to hear about it for sure ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks interesting. I have a found utensil caddy which I used for most of my odd shaped utensils.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does this come in pink? Took your package tonite(just some thing I thought you might enjoy this winter!). It will go out on Monday since I didn't get there until about 5:00. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good idea, but my problem would be that i would have to throw away at least half of what i have, so I will have to find another solution.
    It looks so tidy.

    Well I'll think it over, enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete