January 15, 2012

Thrift Share

"For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else." Ralph Waldo Emerson

The above quote by Emerson is how I often felt while thrift shopping this past week. Walking up and down, the aisle of the stores I noticed items in other peoples baskets that I would have picked up. I had thrift shopping envy, oh my, oh my. After wandering around the store shopping in other people baskets, I turned the corner into the housewares aisle and found these.

Six Boopie glasses,

 and this Show Pans, Sanko Ware pot.


I wonder did anyone looked in my basket 
and wish they had seen these items first?

Looking forward to see what everyone else found this week.

I am linking up:
 with Her Library Adventures, Flea Market Finds
Apron Thrift Girl, Thrift Share Monday
Me and My Shadow, Magpie Monday
and Hey, What's for Dinner Mom?, The Penny Worth Project

9 comments:

  1. i love your glasses :) i can totally see them in a pre-dinner cocktail party :) great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those glasses - great find!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last year when I found some small santa head mugs in the original package, some lady about went nuts! Too bad they were in my arms. But I hate it when I see something I want!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love Boopie glasses; they can't help but make you smile. Glad you found some goodies for your basket that made you smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those glasses, I have a few myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love making desserts in these Boopie glasses. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a whole set of those boopie glasses, big and small. Used to be my grandparents and I love them! Good find! And yes, I hate having cart envy but it happens a lot! I try and tell myself that you can't find EVERY good item but it's hard when someone has something in their cart that you just barely missed from getting and you want it bad!

    ReplyDelete