October 21, 2011

Vintage Clothing Websites

I found an article from Saturday, April 8, 2006, no idea what publication it came from, that listed vintage stores in the Chicago area, while I was cleaning up my office area. My knowledge of vintage is slim to none. I sometime recognize a vintage piece of clothing when I see it, but cannot identify what era or style it is. That is why I like these websites I am able to see photos, and it tells me what the era or style it is. As the stock is sold new merchandise is listed with a photo, so I can view and learn something new. I use these websites as a reference and to educate myself. I have never visited the brick and mortar stores or purchased anything from them, I just like looking at all the vintage stuff.







If you're into vintage jewelry or clothing, 
you might like to check out these websites.



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the resources. I have just started to resell vintage clothing and am very much the novice. Those sites will be very helpful. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I am a vintage clothes lover and am always looking for good sites.

    ReplyDelete