October 25, 2011

Seasonal Coffee Creamers

This is NOT a paid endorsement but my own opinion about Coffee-mate seasonal flavors. I had to run to the grocery store Saturday night to pick up some eggs, and while, in the dairy isle, I noticed a small flock of people around the isle end cap. Of course, I had to investigate what was going on. To my surprise the refrigerated end cap was a display for seasonal Coffee-mate creamers. The man in front of me reached and took a Peppermint Mocha creamer, my favorite. As he moved away, I grabbed the last Peppermint Mocha creamer. Yeah for me. Seeing these seasonal creamers reminded me that soon it will be; tis the season. 



Coffee-mate makes six seasonal flavors that are only available September through December, but last year in my area you couldn't find any flavors after December 1st. So my dear friends in blog land if you use creamer in your coffee, liquid or powdered, treat yourself to these seasonal flavored creamers, a few are even sugar free. They are so yummy.❤ I will be stocking up on Eggnog Latte, and Peppermint Mocha they have expiration dates of February 2012. 

Coffee-mate flavors available September through December are:

Gingerbread Latte

Peppermint Mocha 

Warm Cinnamon Sugar Cookie

Eggnog Latte

Pumpkin Spice




2 comments:

  1. Darla likes one in her hot chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my fave Pumpkin Spice was hard to find this year so when I found it I bought a few.. wish I could get it all year......

    ReplyDelete