March 18, 2012

Thrift Share

It was slim pickins or should I say junkin at the thrift stores this week, but I did manage to pick up a few items ...

How awesome would it be to have a full set of these glasses. 

Have you ever heard the expression -
"It's so ugly that it's cute"
that is how I fell about this outdoor decoration.

Looking forward to see what everyone else found this week.

I am linking up:
 with Her Library Adventures, Flea Market Finds
Apron Thrift Girl, Thrift Share Monday
Me and My Shadow, Magpie Monday
Hey, What's for Dinner Mom? -  The Penny Worth Project



7 comments:

  1. I did great at the flea market yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the glass -and- the wind chime - it's not ugly, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you didn't blog on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the glass! I thought it was a vase - obviously it's not as big as I thought!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours on the glass - perfect for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know-it has been slim pickens these days. Hopefully Spring will bring some good estate sales with this warm weather. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete