March 11, 2012

Thrift Share

Enjoyed a quick trip on Friday to the
GW Boutique (Goodwill) and found a few items.


These two Pyrex Crazy Daisy butter bowls with lids 
sat on the shelf waiting for me to scoop them up. 
Price: 89¢ each.


Sitting next to the butter bowls was a one pint 
Spring Blossom Crazy Daisy casserole.
Price: $1.99



Love to store small items in canning jars,
especially with the porcelain lined lids.
Price: 50¢ each


This vintage fruit/vegetable bushel basket was priced 99¢.

I have been moaning about the GW Boutiques prices for a few months, and this trip I feel I found some bargains. All I can think of is they must have a new employee, I welcome them with open arms and say a big thank you.
Looking forward to see what everyone else found this week.

I am linking up:
 with Her Library Adventures, Flea Market Finds
Apron Thrift Girl, Thrift Share Monday
Me and My Shadow, Magpie Monday
Hey, What's for Dinner Mom? -  The Penny Worth Project


18 comments:

  1. Awesome finds! Fantastic prices too. I have wanted some of those jars forever... Lovely (sigh)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Spring Blossom - good find!

    If you can believe it... they were charging $30 for that piece at an antique market!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You picked a great time to go to the GW Boutique. You found some fabulous deals! I don't think I've ever seen one of those Pyrex butter tubs and you found two! The thrift fairies were with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the jars, they always come in handy. The basket is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the little glass bottles - really pretty.
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wanting the jars and the 'Crazy Daisy' Pyrex. What a great colour and pattern!
    Love the blog. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was a great price on those Zinc lid blue canning jars! Aren't they so pretty! thrifting is always fun, huh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The jars and that basket are great!!! So perfect for the coming warm months!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great finds at amazing prices!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great finds! Especially love the jars- and the prices are amazing! The GW nearest to me actually prices on the high side. You got some great stuff for great prices!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have to admit I'm pretty jealous over the jars and casserole dish. GREAT finds!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It did well! Crazy Daisy is my pattern from when I got married! did not know there was a butter dish?
    When my mil and fil cleaned out their house to move I found 2 old fruit baskets with the apple labels still on them in the basement, she was going to throw them out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute Pyrex finds! I've never seen a dish like those butter bowls. Great deals, too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pyrex with lids - can't beat that.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wouldn't mind to come upon one of those butter bowls...

    Nice finds at great prices.

    I'm your newest follower...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Drooling over that bushel! And what a great price you got it for :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great prices! I would be excited, too -- our thrift stores can vary so widely in pricing depending on the volunteer/employee. I love the porcelain-lidded canning jars!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome prices for the Pyrex pieces! I would never see something priced as low as that here. Ahhh, trade employees with us? Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete