December 30, 2011

These are a few of my favorite people

This week has been flurried with fun family activities. 

My niece was home for Christmas for a few days so everyone
 who was available got together for lunch and a lively game of bowling.


Grandson number 3 took his first trolley ride,
 and made a visit to the public museum. 


Attended children's theater and watched,
Junie B. Jones Jingle Bells Batman Smells


Grandson number 1 was spending some 
time with his other Grandparents. 
We sure did miss you!♥

2 comments:

  1. I wish my kids would get with it and make me a grandma so I could ride trolleys and see plays about Junie B Jones! Looks like a wonderful time had by all. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous kids! Its wonderful seeing life through the eyes of children isnt it? We are spending new years eve tomorrow with four of our grandchildren, should be fun!

    ReplyDelete