December 29, 2011

FutureMe.org helps your remember your New Year's resolution and goals.

A new year is just around the corner, the old year with all the mistakes, and poor choices that were made are gone. On January 1st, we all start with a clean slate. 



I don't make resolutions, but rather try to establish some realistic goals for myself. Some of my goals for 2012 is to learn how to become a better blogger, and try to redesign my blog page.

While reading an online magazine,  I came across an article about a website FutureMe.org that allows  you  to write a letter to the future with your goals or resolutions, schedule a date when you would like to receive the letter via email, and see how you are doing or did with the goals or resolutions. 

Write yourself a letter with your goals, thoughts about the future, or a few resolutions using FutureMe.org. It's very easy; email address where the letter will be sent, the subject line is filled in with the day's date, type yourself a message, and choose a date that you want your letter sent.  It's that easy.

Linking with:
 Alphabe-Thursday





14 comments:

  1. Am with you with goal setting instead of resolutions (in fact I just blogged about the same thing - it's a trend!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you about goals.... They can get broken so easily. I just try to be a better person in the New Year & help more to those less fortunate than I.
    Happy New Year !!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a goal setter as well. It helps to write them down but I prefer to do it in my journal. When they are accomplished, I check them off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paulette, didnt realise you were a friend of Ruth's! I would love to take some photos for her from my village if she lets me know a bit more detail. Maybe she will when she gets back from Monterey. Are you in Salt Lake city too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a great site! Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea, I am going to write my letter and have it sent to me on my birthday. Thanks for sharing this site.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Came over to visit from Rebecca's. She is showing the generous gift you sent her. I loved your post about the nativity scene! Check out my blog if you like, I have pictures of the trees in my Grandparents house going back to 1941 and then 2011

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well that sounds like a very interesting idea ... i just might pop over there and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that idea. I hate setting goals but realize that a goal that is not written down, not achievable, not measurable is not motivating in any way. So, my goal is to write down some goals...and then maybe have them emailed to me a little later on! ;) Thanks for the idea. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very good idea, I know I've got a few things I want to put right. I shall certainly try this.

    Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Paulette-I had planned to leave you a comment last nite on your blog about the post but time got away from me. I hope you get a lot of new visitors as I plan to use that post as my Pink Saturday post also! I'm looking forward to a New Year-I don't make resolutions either-but want to try and look at things in a new way. Best Wishes for 2012-and thanks again for the wonderful gift!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is very cool. I'm sharing it with family and friends. Thanks. Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now that's a good idea - it might help keep one on track.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cool tool!

    And I liked reading through your 'feature' words!

    I'm going to go check that out!

    Thank you so much for sharing this unique idea.

    And sending many warm wishes your way for a 2012 filled with creative fun!

    ReplyDelete