December 27, 2011

Thrift Share

After Christmas sales are everywhere including my favorite thrift shop, GW Boutique (Goodwill) look at the deals I found.

All Christmas items were 75% off.  The week prior to 
Christmas, all receipts from the GW had a 15% off coupon good 
from 12.26.11 - 1.3.12, and of course I made use of the coupon.


Never used in the original box was this Francesco Rubinato
Wax Seal kit. Priced at $4.99 the kit was considered a Christmas 
item, after discounts I paid $1.06.

The snowflake tablecloth, brand new from Target was also priced
$4.99 before all the discounts so for $1.06 I have a new tablecloth
for next years celebrations. The wooden tray is embossed on the back by
the makers David & Carey International and was priced at $2.99, I paid 72¢. 


I smiled as I walked out the door with my beautiful thrift store items knowing I purchased some quality pieces at incredible prices. 

What did you find this week while thrift shopping? I can't wait to see!

I am linking up with:

Cap Creations for :

and




8 comments:

  1. Some lovely finds. We havent been out to the shops as neither of us really like the crowds of people for the sales. Back to work tomorrow so life more or less gets back to normal now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love a sale, especially when it is at GW. Great finds!

    xo,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must know that I am in complete envy of your sealing wax when you read this blog post of mine http://4jeanniemaries.blogspot.com/2011/11/beauty-of-actual-letters.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds and super prices! Love it!!

    I did stop by the thrift today and found a couple of fun Christmas items. I was tickled with my purchases which put me back a little under $4. Love those 75% off deals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi visiting from apron thrift girl. you did GREAT with your deals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your gift of the sealing wax collection!! We arrived home from our trip and picked up the mail today and lo and behold your package was there!! It's a fantastic set, my husband loves the horseshoe stamp! My thank you notes are going to be very, very elegant! How kind of you to send it to me! I'll be looking for ways to pay it forward :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving the wax seal kit! Great find. Thanks so much for linking up at Cap Creations.

    ReplyDelete