December 18, 2011

Thrift Share

It's got to be something genetic, that's what I think, because every time I see my favorite store, GW Boutique, my heart beats just a little faster and my mind conjures up all sorts of images of items that may be sitting on the shelves waiting for me.

So after running some errands, I'm driving by the Boutique and remember an email that was sent from GW reminding me about the scratch off discount on Thursday. So I snapped on the turn signal and found a spot to park.

I wander around and around until I spot on the bottom shelf an unopened box. I love unopened boxes, and I was pleasantly surprised to find these happy little guys inside.




How can you not smile at these characters?

These characters decorate tall frosted glasses.

These cuties came home with me and were
priced at $3.99. However, it was scratch off
the ticket for an additional discount. Another
15% off, my grandchildren will love drinking
from these whimsical glasses.


What did you find this week while thrift shopping? I can't wait to see!


I am linking up with, Her Library Adventures on Sunday, for:


Cap Creations for :

  Hey What's For Dinner Mom? for:

Me and My Shadow for:
Magpie Monday

and with Apron Thrift Girl for:

13 comments:

  1. Those are so sweet. I have not been able to do a lot of thrifting lately, but these sure makes me want to jump in the car and head to the Goodwill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The glasses are fab, a great christmassy find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute glasses - not so much close up but when you took a pic of the whole set, I was jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those glasses are adorable. How fun to have a discount scratch day at the thrift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah - they are gonna love those - my fave is the Polar bear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are cute! My son thinks he is to old for things like that. Nice find!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are cute! My son thinks he is to old for things like that. Nice find!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, those are very charming thrift shop finds!!! They are absolutely darling! :) I'm sure your grandchildren will smile just drinking out of something so whimsy & fun! Thanks for sharing & thank you kindly for dropping by my page & leaving a kind comment. Take care and Happy Holidays!

    Cheers,
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  9. GREAT CUPS!!!

    Smiles,
    The Joyful Thrifter

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally LOVE these! How fun...and I get that flip flop feeling in my stomach knowing I get to hit up a thrift shop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. they are soooo neat! what a great find! i sure love discount days and coupons dont you? thank you for linking up at cap creations. be sure to come back each friday to share your thrifty finds.

    ReplyDelete