September 29, 2011

Witches, Pumpkins and Bats - Oh My



I went to the basement and pulled the storage bin marked "Halloween" down from the shelf, so I could put up a few decorations. I have not put out any halloween decor for several years I was quite surprised with the content of the bin.


Which one of these door decorations should I use?
I have already eaten half of the halloween candy
that I bought on sale, so I could save money. UGH.
With one of theses on my front door, no one will
even approach my house to trick or treat.

Here, are my decorations for my couch and end tables.

Let's take a closer look...

Oh my these are rather spooky looking.


For the life of me, I cannot figure out why 
I purchased such scary looking decorations.
Oh yes, now I remember......
I went to several Lang Company warehouse sales!




3 comments:

  1. They remind me of that movie that my daughter likes, "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Halloween decorations. The little witch in the green dress is so cute.

    ReplyDelete