November 2, 2011

Don't let my kids find this website

I receive a lot of information from Facebook about my friends, friends of friends, family, strangers, television shows, and businesses. I can keep up with family and friends that live in different areas and view cute photos of their new children, grandchildren, dogs, cats, and boy friends/girl friends. Business such as St. Vincent DePaul in Kenosha will post what the daily special is, and some business offer free product give aways. American Pickers Mike and Frank have a Facebook page. Of course, I am Facebook friends with several bloggers that  have Facebook pages, like Apron Thrift Girl, Kevin and Amanda, and Helen and Her Daughters

Last week while I was perusing my Facebook page I came across a post, and I thought it was hilarious.



Crap At My Parents' House can be found on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/CrapAtMyParentsHousecom/134892569855906?ref=ts

Oh you don't have a Facebook account. 
Not to worry because they also have a web site -


Some of the items I like and would, in fact, purchase at a thrift store.


Some things I would NOT!



My biggest fear is that my children will find out about the Facebook page 
and/or the web site and submit some of my thrift treasures.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

6 comments:

  1. Crap at my parent's place - well, some day, their children will say the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to check this out, thanks for the mention of our Facebook Page. I'm with you on the pink poodle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I am loving this website, it's so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, I have passed on the Liebster Award to you! Check out my blog today. : ) Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can so see my daughter doing this! Yikes! I hope she doesn't run across their site to give her any ideas....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I squealed out loud when I saw the pink poodle. Can't believe you wouldn't take one home with you! I still miss mine. I can't remember where I scored him but he was so popular with my roommates I left him behind when I moved out. Truthfully mine had a cuter, sweeter expression but it was otherwise very similar to the one you've pictured here.

    ReplyDelete