June 1, 2011

Blogger Friendships

I am a faithful reader of several blogs and have gleaned some very useful information from them. After a frustrating day at work, or sometimes during work {shh}, I check in with my favorite bloggers and things seem a little brighter.  

One day a blogger talked about a curler set that she sold on eBay. That afternoon I visited my favorite Goodwill. As I was walking the isles, I saw the exact hot roller set I had just read about.  Checking out the price of the curler set, $6.99, I put it back on the self and continued on, but not for long. The rollers went home with me and up for auction on eBay (see photo insert). 

Thank you bloggers, you have given me great ideas, helpful hints, made me laugh, helped me become more socially aware, and have become my friends.  


1 comment:

  1. Wow! That was an amazing score. Who knew they went for so much. I used to sell on Ebay, but got tired of the shipping. I might try my hand at Etsy, but then again there's that darn shipping thing!

    ReplyDelete