- Last week I was concerned about the pipe sticking out from the wall after the soffit was removed you can see that post here, picture number 5, as you can see a solution was found and implemented.
- New insulation was placed in the area where the soffit was removed, and electrical wires were positioned for the new lighting.
- Dry wall was measured and cut, very noisy and messy.
- Dry wall was taped, and the first layer of mud placed on the wall.
- After the second coat of mud, some of my base cabinets were brought into the kitchen.
- Holes were drilled for the water pipes, and for the electricity needed for the garbage disposal.
- The base cabinets were installed with great care by Bob the Builder making sure they were level both vertically and horizontally.
- Chair rail was removed, and wall repaired.
- I have narrowed down my choice for cabinet hardware to these two. Which one do you like?
I can slowly see my kitchen coming together.