The remodel of the kitchen began on Tuesday. I have been told by many people that things get worse before they get better, I am looking forward to the better.
- This is how my kitchen looked before the remodel.
- Everything removed from my kitchen and ready for the work to begin.
- Wood laminate floor removed, baseboards, stove, and some cabinets.
- How could these pipes cause so much damage?
- Original linoleum floor from 1972.
- Sub floor installed and the start of the installation of the porcelain tiles.
One week down five more to go.