December 5, 2011

I Like It, I Love It

Holiday shopping is in full swing, on television the commercials show families opening the most magnificent gifts on Christmas morning from well known retail stores, radio announcers shout out best toy deal locations, and we all have received emails advertising the must have Christmas items. To some people they find this type of advertisement annoying, but I enjoy the suggestions. Heck I love the Chia Pet and have given it to one of my grandchildren, and they liked watching it grow.

This year I have found the perfect gadget to give, it is the Zoku Quick Pop Maker. The Quick Pop Maker freezes pops in as little as 7 minutes right on your countertop.



It's as simple as...





images from - http://www.zokuhome.com/

I'm sure some people think that it would be much easier to get a box of frozen treats from the store. A valid point they would have. However for the child that has food allergies this unique item would allow that child to enjoy a special treat without concern about ingredients that may cause an allergic reaction, because you control the ingredients. Not to mention the memories that you can make with your children or grandchildren while making a special treat. 

I have purchased the double Zoku Quick Pop Maker, but it comes in different sizes, to find out more information about Zoku you can visit their website by clicking here

This will be the first thing I am going to try, doesn't it look yummy? Hey did I mention that I purchased the Zoku Quick Pop Maker as a gift for myself? I know that this little item will  allow my grandkids and I to have many special conversation and make pleasant memories while waiting for our pop to freeze. 




I have not received any compensation from this company, 
and all claims about this product are my own.




5 comments:

  1. The peppermint pop looks delish! I'm sure my red headed girls would love this little gadget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very cool... my kids hate waiting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! The peppermint pop looks yummy. What fun you will have creating pops!

    ReplyDelete