August 10, 2011

Sugar Free Cotton Candy Punch

 I returned from my vacation in Door County, Wisconsin on Saturday and on Sunday my sister-in-law and nephew arrived for a week-long visit.  The weather has been beautiful in the upper 70's, so we can enjoy the outdoors and sit on the deck and chat.  My sister-in-law is a diabetic and brought along some sugar free items that she shared with me, and I thought it was so good that I would pass the recipe.

Sugar Free Cotton Candy Punch


You will need; sugar free  fruit punch, sugar free vanilla syrup, 
ice, measuring spoon, 2 quart pitcher, and glasses.


Open pre-measured fruit punch packett.


Pour fruit punch into 2 quart pitcher.
This pitcher and glass set is one of my thrifty finds.


Add two quarts of cold water and stir.


Fill glass with ice cubes and add 1 Tablespoon of vanilla syrup.


Pour fruit punch and stir.


Finished drink tastes cotton candy.
Zero sugar and zero calories.

This recipe can also be made with regular vanilla syrup and fruit punch. 



No comments:

Post a Comment