March 24, 2013

Morning Sun

 I have been following Ruth from Dian's Timpanalley, every Sunday and have enjoyed her Sunlit Sunday post. She has been linking up to  My Little Home and Garden blog which sponsors the Sunlit Sunday link party.

This week I decided to link up with one of my photos. Take a moment and visit  My Little Home and Garden blog and view some of the fantastic photos that are linked up to Sunlit Sunday.



I attended 4:00 pm mass yesterday afternoon, but this morning Palm Sunday, I felt the need to read Luke: 22. As I sat at my kitchen table, the light from my east window started to fill my kitchen. Our Wisconsin weather has been rather bleak, and I was so happy to see the sun that I ran for my camera.

Sunshine is sweet; it is good to see the light of day. Ecclesiastes 11:7

Cheerfully,
Paulette

11 comments:

  1. What a pretty picture. I love when the sun steals in like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The apples are like jewels! Beautiful shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely picture Paulette.Sadly not much sun here today we are snowed in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad this was the last week for Sunlit Sunday because you always take great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great photo- those red apples really shine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Paulette

    It's nice to meet you and I'm so glad you decided to participate in "Sunlit Sunday" this week. Let me invite you to join in when it starts again next January.

    You've gotten into the spirit of things with the beautiful sunshine polishing the apples and the verse, which is so appropriate.

    As I've been reading all of the links, I've noticed that you've taken the time to visit others. Thank you!

    -Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful shot of light on the apples and your Bible. I'm glad you joined in with Sunlit Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful picture, Paulette. You have a good eye!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty. Are the apples bi-colored or is that a play of light? Sooo interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a beautiful photo. I love it when I notice the sun shining across a particular spot in our home especially if it's been absent for a few days. Have a wonderful Easter week. Blessings. Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is beautiful Paulette; thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete