May 15, 2012

Home again, home again, jiggety jig

Traveling to Hawaii was incredible, but I am so happy to be home. I missed my family, friends, and blogging. 
 
I need to get unpacked, see my children and grandchildren, and get my body back on midwest time. 

I visited three islands in Hawaii: Maui, The Big Island, and Honolulu. Such a beautiful place with such gorgeous flowers and trees.

Here are a few photos of Hawaii...

Such a beautiful setting for exchanging vows. 
The ocean was always beautiful to watch.
Palm trees, lava rock, and the ocean, such a lovely site.



I'm looking forward to sitting down real soon and catching up on all of my favorite blogs.










8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos. It's always nice to be home after a trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I love the curvy palms! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where's the second picture from? Looks like White Orchid Beach House.. :O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning photos. I've never been to Hawaii. Glad I can enjoy a bit of it through your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful. I would love to visit Hawaii someday. Glad you are home safe and sound.

    xo,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. oohh those palm trees and the waves kissing the rocks are calling my name ever so softly.... beeaauuutiful! welcome back paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks wonderful - photographs are great!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photos are so beautiful! Glad you had a fun time. It's great to travel, but coming home is nice, too.

    ReplyDelete