November 4, 2011

Pass It On Liebster Blog Award

Cathy from Blueberry Patch has nominated me for the Liebster Award, and I am very thrilled and thankful.


The Liebster Blog Award is given to up coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, .....



The rules for the Liebster Award are:



1.  Thank the giver and link back to her/him
2.  Reveal your top picks and leave a comment on their blog.
3.  Copy and Paste the award on your blog.
4.  Have faith that your followers will spread the love too!

Part of the fun is passing this award along my picks are:

Dian's Timpanalley with 10 followers
Helen and her Daughters with 27 followers


Please take the time to browse these blogs and become a follower if you are so inclined.
Thank you Cathy for this wonderful surprise.

4 comments:

  1. Paulette!!! Thank you so much for picking me for the Liebster Blog award! Or as we would say in German--danke schön :-) I can't wait to check out the others you nominated and to pass this along to some more new bloggers. You're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, thanks so much for the award! I will have to try to figure out who to pass it on to :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on your award...it is a nice blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Paulette for sending me the Liebster Award. I will try to do you justice and my choices of bloggers. Had to go looking for some and some of the blogs that I read actually fit the bill.

    ReplyDelete