October 6, 2012

Thrift Store Hangs Pants a Unique Way ~ I Like It

Searching for pants at a thrift store can be a challenge. Plastic size circles on the clothing racks helps separate each size, but if you are seeking a petite, short, tall or long length in pants you have to look inside the waistband.

While shopping at a grand opening of a Savers store on Friday, I was impressed at how they hung their pants so that shoppers had easy access to the waistband.

Uniquely hung jeans give shoppers access to the waist band.
All women's and men's pants were hung this way.
Such a ingenious method of hanging pants at Savers.
This is the first time I have every experienced a thrift store that hung their pants this way. Does your thrift store use this hanging technique?

10 comments:

  1. I've never seen that, but what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief, that is such a clever idea. It's always so annoying to try to find the waistband labels otherwise! I hope word gets around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our goodwill hangs their jeans like that. It does make things so much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No! Mine our more like a jumble sale (and often smell pretty bad too). Rx

    http://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen that before! Very unusual.
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, the Savers and Unique thrift stores in my area use that technique...a great time-saver when shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not a Savers fan (way too expensive!), but this is a customer-friendly way to display jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  8. NO! This is the WORST EVER! I will not shop at Savers or Goodwill anymore because I absolutely HATE the way they hang their pants like this. It does NOT make it any easier to see the size, and what's worse, you can't tell how long the pants are, what shape the leg is, etc. Hate it.

    ReplyDelete