October 2, 2012

Felted Halloween Charms from Designs by Jenny


Houses, yards, mantels, and dinning room tables have been beautifully decorated for the Fall season. Costumes for children and adults have been purchased or cleverly made. How do I know this? I read fabulous blogs, found talented artists/crafters on Esty, Facebook, and Pinterest.

Designs by Jenny is a blog I frequent often. Jenny is a talented artist/crafter with unique and often times blinged out items. Jenny transformed a pair of sassy shoes for her bridal shower into a dazzling pair of shoes, you can see the shoes and read that blog by clicking here.

Designs by Jenny added a new item, needle felted charms and key rings. I immediately was drawn to the Halloween charms.

Photo Source: Designs by Jenny

Loved the ghost and the bat from the moment I saw them, and knew I wanted these charms for my granddaughter so she could have a Halloween necklace during this fun fall season.

A few days after my order these cute Halloween charms were delivered to my house. 

This needle felted bat even has fangs!

This cute ghost with the big eyes seems scared instead of being scary.

The needle felted Halloween charms look adorable on chains or ribbon.

My granddaughter will enjoy wearing these unique necklaces to school.

Take a few moments to view the creative ideas on the blog Designs by Jenny, visit her Esty shop,  like her on FaceBook, or see what inspires her on Pinterest, you won't be disappointed.

Cheerfully,
Paulette


6 comments:

  1. So cute! Would make a good zipper pull too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter likes the felted items. Me, I am allergic to wool so I stay away from felted items as far as I can get. The necklaces are really cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely, I will pop across and have a look at her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are totally adorable! Your granddaughter will love them. Halloween is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! I'm probably being daft, but is there a link to her site? I'm sure there is and I just missed it.Rx

    http://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute are these?! And how generous of you to give this talented gal a shout-out:)

    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete