The talented Ann from Marmalade and Catmint, has awarded me, The Versatile Blogger Award, and for this, I am truly grateful.
I enjoy reading Ann's upbeat blog about gardening, knitting, sewing, cooking, vintage items, and of course seeing photos of her cat Marmalade. Please take a moment and visit Marmalade and Catmint, perhaps become a follower, and leave her a comment.
The Versatile Blogger Award rules are: You should pass the award on to 15 recently discovered blogs, (I am sorry, but I am only going to do 4), and let the bloggers know that they have been nominated. Share seven things about yourself. Thank the award giver and link back to their blog. Place the icon of The Versatile Blogger Award somewhere on your blog page.
Seven Things About Myself:
• I retired in June after working for 23 years in an elementary school.
• I am planning a trip in May to Hawaii, and a trip to Poland this summer.
• I love to eat at Red Lobster, the cheddar biscuits make my mouth water.
• When I visit my niece I always want to eat at the Waffle House, they take me under protest.
• I have three children and five grandchildren.
• I want to start an Etsy store, but am a little
intimidated scared that people won't like my items.
• I am a professional bra fitter, certified by Maidenform.
Here, are the blogs that I have chosen to pass the award onto. Take a few moments to check out these blogs and perhaps leave a comment and maybe become a follower.