February 12, 2012

Thrift Share

"I can't throw that away, I might need it!" I say this phrase to my children, who think I should get rid of anything that I don't use at, least monthly. I have a tendency to purchase small items, sewing kits, manicure items, ribbon, scissors, you get the idea. 

So when I saw this canister set with the cute jugs and flowers I knew I could use these for storage. 

Four cooper topped canister, that will hold all of my little items.

Made in the USA by Ransburg company, in Indianapolis, Indiana.



 These whimsical soldiers are leading
 a long line of soldiers that are
 protecting the court yard
of this very cute card table sized, tablecloth.

Looking forward to see what everyone else found this week.

I am linking up:
 with Her Library Adventures, Flea Market Finds
Apron Thrift Girl, Thrift Share Monday
Me and My Shadow, Magpie Monday
and Hey, What's for Dinner Mom?, The Penny Worth Project

18 comments:

  1. Lovely! I am on the look out for a small round cloth, but you know I'm not in a rush sure somehow that it will find me! have you got your parcel yet? jennyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous tablecloth, I don't think I've seen anything like that before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tablecloth! I am always picking up jars and tins for storage, I the canisters will be great for storage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the canisters and table cloth. Nice finds. I know what is with our daughters that they have to throw things away?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it all ! I am the same I am a collector as well but it has to almost talk to me then I know it is a good piece ! Have a great day !

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that adorable tablecloth!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can never have too much storage! Even better when it's stylishly stored in a vintage canister set.

    The tablecloth is so interesting. I love the bright colors. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. those are both SO cute!! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable tablecloth! Those canisters are in great condition- a perfect set for your small items.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are great finds! I give my mil a hard time for collecting stuff... not if it was this kind of stuff though!! Not Your Ordinary Recipes
    Not Your Ordinary Agent New linky follower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Paulette

    Love the canisters! Annnnddd I was TRYING to correct some things on Linky and I accidentally deleted you along with about 30 other people. OOPS! Can you please re-follow my blog? I promise to stop tweaking stuff! haha

    Thanks
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG if you EVER want to sell on that tablecloth, shout me!

    It's seriously gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  13. funny, i say that to my kids, LOL. but i agree the canister set will solve all your problems!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I love the tablecloth! What a cute one to use for just about any occasion. And it looks to be in immaculate condition!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving that tablecloth, perfect for a little boys room.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I joined in with magpie monday too so i found you through there! I bought lots of old books this week, they leave me drooling.

    http://aqeelas-house.blogspot.com/2012/02/secondhand-brikabrak-loved-again-part-2.html

    Huge wow at the tablecloth, i love it, gosh if i found that id be shaking with excitement!

    Aqeela xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. ohhh my, such good finds! I am loving those canisters!

    ReplyDelete