May 4, 2015

Celebrated Spring with a Morel Mushroom Dinner


I have had computer and router issues for over a week, so far everything seems to be up and working. Fingers crossed.


I attended a morel mushroom dinner last Tuesday evening with my youngest daughter Susan and my niece Kathy where we met other morel mushroom lovers and enjoyed a glorious meal.

I'm on the left, my daughter Susan and my niece, Kathy.
Chef Jason Gorman cooked a multi-course dinner featuring morel mushrooms. Sommelier Christain Damiano selected/paired wines for each course.
Sommelier, Christain Damiano on the left.
Chef, Jason Gorman on the right.
The evening started in the bar area where sparkling wine flowed freely while the waitstaff passed hors d'oeuvres. I was so excited to start tasting the food that I completely forgot to take a photo of the morel mushroom bruschetta, trust me it looked marvelous and tasted delicious! 

The second hors d'oeuvre was a pizza with morel mushrooms.


Morel mushroom pizza with gorgonzola cheese, yummy.
Morel mushroom polpette, which means a giant meatball.
Sweet pea brodo poured over gnocchi and morel mushrooms.
What a tasty mouthful.
  
Morel braised short ribs with cheesy polenta.   



Vanilla panna cotta sans morel mushrooms ended our meal.  

I enjoyed the evening very much: the food was superb and the company was fun.

The morel mushroom season is very short, so if an opportunity to taste morel mushrooms comes your way don't hesitate these mushrooms are delicious
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. nice post click heresattaking vip
    nice post click heresattaking vip
    nice post click heresattaking vip
    nice post click heresattaking vip

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://sattakingr.in


    satta king


    Dishavar Single Jodi will pass with 10000 % guarantee because we have date fix leak pair by which you can get rid of all your debt by playing only honest customer call or message people who play fat game will get daily profit by guarantee this chance Don't miss out, get the game booked soon satta king











    ReplyDelete