August 20, 2013

Sabbatical is Over

My sabbatical is over, and life is back to a normal routine. My family vacation in Door County, Wisconsin, a trip to Branson, Missouri, along with family birthdays and the final details for my kitchen remodel has kept me away from my computer. I guess my life got in my way of blogging. I am looking forward to reading my favorite blogs and sharing my experiences.


Door County, Wisconsin

Branson, Missouri

Third birthday celebrations

Kitchen cabinets and counter tops.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Glad you're back! :) I love Door County -- one of my favorite vacation spots. Sounds like you had a busy but fantastic summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is going to be a nice kitchen! Look forward to more vacation photos and your always great blog pists. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's too bad when summer fun comes to an end....

    Your kitchen will be wonderful, by the look of that picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you're back, Paulette. Looking forward to hear of your travel adventures.

    New kitchen! I am jealous. I'm waiting for my seventies kitchen cabinets to come back in style. What are the odds?

    ReplyDelete